Private offices at Studio 64 are your personal HQ. Recently refurbished in November 2018, we now have:
– 7 co-working hot desks(with access to the free private phone room)
– 4 co-working bar spaces (with access to the free private phone room)
– 5 very large offices and meeting rooms with varying setups,
– 1 Interview Room,
– 1 Board room / training room to choose from.
So you have plenty of options to get work done privately or collaboratively.
Our extremely affordable bookings provide access to Tea, coffee and kitchen facilities, wifi, and access to a separate hair beauty and massage room (where you can book your own mobile provider of one of our preferred providers). Onsite access to a large photocopier with copy print and scanning services is also available.
Located one street back from the South Perth foreshore, Studio 64 is a short stroll to the cafes on Mends Street and the ferry into the CBD.
Flexible working options – book rooms hourly, daily or monthly
Private offices – shut the door free of distractions
Virtual Office Services – from a prestigious South Perth address
Reduce office overheads – let your staff work from a professional & flexible work space without the isolation and distractions of working from home
Networking opportunities – enjoy the benefits of networking
Community Support– work alongside others that are balancing their careers with raising a family or other juggles
Reduce commute times – no need for drop offs and pick-ups with everything at the one place
Work the hours you need to – more time to get work done with longer opening hours and a central location
Have an ABN? – Rooms should be eligible as a tax deduction
All Inclusive Work Space
- 1-5 person private offices / meeting rooms (some with consultation couches and chairs)
- Furnished with desks, chairs and storage units
- Unlimited internet access
- Access to individual telephones lines on request
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Prestigious business address to put on business cards
- Flexible working arrangements, book hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or ongoing
- Onsite parking
- Bathroom facilities
- Access to Print/Scan services (extra Fee)
- Ability to have selected hair & beauty services done at your desk while you work
- Meeting room and boardroom available to book
- Networking opportunities – ability to meet like minded people
- Easy Online Booking System
- Virtual office (extra Fee) Delivery address & Mail Management
- Short walk to South Perth foreshore, all the cafes and amenities on Mends Street, the South Perth ferry.
- A short drive into the CBD or to Perth Airport
- Natural light and river glimpses